Chaga Super Mushroom - Canada
This product is currently sold out.
THE HISTORY OF CHAGA
Chaga can only be found in the birch forests of Russia, Korea, Eastern and Northern Europe, northern areas of the United States and in Canada.
The medicinal use of the chaga mushroom has a long history, many believing that it was used in ancient times as a means to support health. However, the first concrete evidence of chaga's use a medicinal mushroom originates from 16th century Russia and Siberia, where it became known as the 'Mushroom of Immortality'Chaga mushroom drying in the sunshine.
- Add ¼ Cup of Chaga Mushrrom into a pot of 12 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Let them simmer until the water turns a reddish brown color, or, at least, an hour.
- To extract more of the bioactive ingredients let steep up to 5-8 hours
- Strain the tea with a strainer or cheese cloth.
- Add some maple syrup or honey to taste.
- You can reuse the same Chaga chunks to make another 12 cup pot of tea Simply put them in a mason jar without a lid, and store in the fridge.
Drink up to 4 cups a day of Chaga Tea